Starting Line Launching Technique ??

I have no idea how to get a GOOD start off the line. All I manage to do is Smoke Em all the time. :>(

Let's here your starting techniques for launching your car from the starting line!

-ERIC

89 5.0 LX Vert w/93 Cobra long block, GT-40 heads, Unknown Camshaft(??), HyperTech Chip, 73mm C&L MAF, BBK 2.5" O/R H-pipe, Flowmaster 40 Series Deltas, King Cobra Clutch Set, BBK Strut Tower Brace, Poly bushings.
Reply to
Katmandu

Get better tires. With my 89 5.0/5spd I could side step the clutch with the shift light on. Dayum I miss that.

Otherwise you have to bleed the clutch out slow enough to keep it from spinning too much, but fast enough not to smoke the clutch.

MadDAWG

Reply to
MadDAWG