Stock shifter on 04 GT

Is it just me, or does the stock shifter on an 04 GT feel like I'm rowing a boat everytime I shift gears?? I have to get rid of this thing! What are my options for a short throw shifter?

Reply to
Gumby

I have the Hurst Billet Plus shifter in my 02 GT. Big change over the stock one. Martin

2002GT 5spd 243rwhp 285rwtq
Reply to
Martin

It's not just you. The stock shifters are crap. Get a steeda tri-ax. Also add a gasket to reduce transmission noises coming into the car. Installing the shifter is very easy.

Rein