stock sway bar size in '69?

How thick was the stock front sway bar in '69 with a 351W?

What would adding a 1/2" rear sway bar without swapping in a larger front sway bar do?

Reply to
Blue Mesteno

Scott,

The front sway bar on mine is a little under 7/8", say 109/128". No rear sway bar.

I'd say the additional rear swar bar would assist the front one and give you less body roll. It would take care of the rear sway torquing up to the front one. I'm not an expert, but it seems like just adding the rear one will have a big impact on body roll. I'd add the rear one first, and then go from there.

Reply to
John