STOLEN 1993 COBRA MUSTANG

From StangParts:

1993 MUSTANG COBRA WAS STOLEN FROM THE DRIVEWAY OF 329 S WAYNESVILLE RD. IN LEBANON OHIO, SOMETIME IN THE MORNING OF SATURDAY SEPT 27TH. CAR IS TEAL IN COLOR WITH A 3 INCH COWL HOOD AND LAKEWOOD TRACTION BARS(YELLOW IN COLOR) THE CAR IS 1 OF ONLY 1993 BUILT IN 1993.THIS SHOULD MAKE IT AN EASY CAR TO SPOT. THE INTERIOR IS GREY LEATHER. THE VIN# IS 1FACP42DX9F154437. THE CAR HAS APPROXIMATELY 40K MILES ON IT. POSSIBLE DAMAGE TO THE LOWER FRONT OF THE BUMPER COVER ON THE PASSENGER SIDE. THE LOW-LIFES HIT A ROCK GOING OUT OF THE DRIVEWAY

OFFERING A $1000.00 REWARD FOR THE RECOVERY OF THE VEHICLE AND APPREHENSION OF THE LOW-LIFES THAT STOLE IT!!! CONTACT DEAN WHITAKER AT 513-232-5000 OR 513-934-0569 OR THE WARREN COUNTY SHERIFF DEPT. AT 513-695-1280 OR ANY OTHER POLICE AGENCY.

THIS A CUSTOMER CAR, THIS DID NOT BELONG TO MUSTANG PARTS.. PLEASE HELP THIS MAN RECOVER HIS CAR!!!

Reply to
SVTKate

That sucks. A good friend of mine had a black '93 stolen from his driveway about a year ago. When it was found there was nothing left of the car, what a shame. Teal too, thats my favorite color. Good luck to the owner in finding it. Erik D. '94 white lightning

Reply to
Erik D.

I know how that feels.

Reply to
RioRedGT

I hope I never have to find out. I think it really stinks!

Kate

| > > 1993 MUSTANG COBRA WAS STOLEN FROM THE DRIVEWAY OF 329 S WAYNESVILLE | > > RD. IN LEBANON OHIO, SOMETIME IN THE MORNING OF SATURDAY SEPT 27TH. | > > CAR IS TEAL IN COLOR WITH A 3 INCH COWL HOOD AND LAKEWOOD TRACTION | > > BARS(YELLOW IN COLOR) THE CAR IS 1 OF ONLY 1993 BUILT IN 1993.THIS | > > SHOULD MAKE IT AN EASY CAR TO SPOT. THE INTERIOR IS GREY LEATHER. | > > THE VIN# IS 1FACP42DX9F154437. THE CAR HAS APPROXIMATELY 40K MILES ON | > > IT. POSSIBLE DAMAGE TO THE LOWER FRONT OF THE BUMPER COVER ON THE | > > PASSENGER SIDE. THE LOW-LIFES HIT A ROCK GOING OUT OF THE DRIVEWAY | > >

| > > OFFERING A $1000.00 REWARD FOR THE RECOVERY OF THE VEHICLE AND | > > APPREHENSION OF THE LOW-LIFES THAT STOLE IT!!! | > > CONTACT DEAN WHITAKER AT 513-232-5000 OR 513-934-0569 OR THE WARREN | > > COUNTY SHERIFF DEPT. AT 513-695-1280 OR ANY OTHER POLICE AGENCY. | > >

| > > THIS A CUSTOMER CAR, THIS DID NOT BELONG TO MUSTANG PARTS.. | > > PLEASE HELP THIS MAN RECOVER HIS CAR!!! | > >

| |

Reply to
SVTKate

at 29 Sep 2003, SVTKate [ snipped-for-privacy@excite.competitive] wrote in news:JG2eb.7723$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr27.news.prodigy.com:

So do I. Which is why Pony is in a locked garage which is hooked into our home alarm system. Also I am pretty sure our dogs would warn us if somebody did make it into the garage and my shephed seems to think it's HER Mustang, not mine. ;-) So she protects it accordingly. *WEG*

Reply to
Paul

Ooh, Ooh...can we start a gun thread now?

Seriously, though, having your car stolen - any car - sucks. Before my mustang, I had an Eclipse that was stolen (recovered intact BTW) and it felt awful.

Iggy '01 Dyna Super Glide '96 Mustang GT Convertible Keep your powder dry and don't let your meat-loaf. :o)

Reply to
SRQEagan

Lucky Boy!

Hey, we are gearing up for the move to TN. Going to get the house on the market prolly within a week. I'll be close enough maybe we can 'go run em' some time :)

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate
*perk*

Gun thread? *scooby doo voice* yea yea yea!

Kate

| >So do I. Which is why Pony is in a locked garage which is | >hooked into our home alarm system. Also I am pretty sure our | >dogs would warn us if somebody did make it into the garage and | >my shephed seems to think it's HER Mustang, not mine. ;-) So | >she protects it accordingly. *WEG* | >

| | Ooh, Ooh...can we start a gun thread now? | | Seriously, though, having your car stolen - any car - sucks. Before my | mustang, I had an Eclipse that was stolen (recovered intact BTW) and it felt | awful. | | | Iggy | '01 Dyna Super Glide | '96 Mustang GT Convertible | Keep your powder dry and don't let your meat-loaf. :o)

Reply to
SVTKate

at 29 Sep 2003, SRQEagan [ snipped-for-privacy@aol.comnospam] wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@mb-m26.aol.com:

Why gun? I was thinking about 3 claymores. One pointing towards the side door and one each behind the cars aimed at the garage door.

*waiting for the earth shattering kaboom* :-)

Ask RioRedGT, his got stolen recently and he sure felt awful. I thinkj I'd agree with him, if some a**hole steals Pony, I hope she's a write off as I'd sure feel violated is she came back a mess...

Reply to
Paul

Man! That's right down the road from Mechanic and me!

I'll be keeping an eye out for sure!

That reminds me..... I gotta go stick "The Club" on my beast RIGHT now.

ERIC

89 5.0 LX Vert, Cobra long block, 2.5" O/R H-pipe, 2.73s w/Locker 40 Series Deltas and some kinda Wild Assed Cam!

Check out the Ford Engine Heaven!

Katmandu

at 29 Sep 2003, SVTKate [ snipped-for-privacy@excite.competitive] wrote in news:Ua4eb.7758$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr27.news.prodigy.com:

*L* I just watched a rerun of that K9 movie with Belushi. Now I wnat to find a dogtrainer so I can train my shepherd that move that Belushi's K9 Jerry Lee pulled in the bar fight. :-) And believe me, her canines are not much smaller than Jerry Lee's. Hehehehehe!

She does great work at car cruises. All those peeps who like to look with fingers freeze instantly when within .5 seconds she's up from a down to sit position and lets out one of those deep shepherd barks warning them not to mess with her Stang. :-)

Reply to
Paul

at 29 Sep 2003, SVTKate [ snipped-for-privacy@excite.competitive] wrote in news:da4eb.7757$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr27.news.prodigy.com:

Good for you hon! Hope Shug likes them hills in TN.

Maybe we could, should only be about a days drive up.

Reply to
Paul

So do I... the morning I woke up and my '97 Cobra was gone from in front of my house, and I had a ton of other issues going on at the same time, I was

*not* happy..

JS

Reply to
JS

Oh hell yea! and hide in back with your shotgun!

Reply to
SVTKate

Aren't ya glad ya rescued her!

Reply to
SVTKate

Let me know where in TN you are going as we have a house in Fairfield Glade(about an hour from Knoxville)

..course the pony is up here in cleveland..already garaged for the winter

Reply to
Matt

Well Matt, we are looking in the Savannah area.. say a 40 mile radius. Looking for a good sized home with at least 10 acres, would prefer 20+ and some water on the property. We have found a couple of nice homes out there.

When we get settled , I'll post, maybe we could get together and swap lies about our Mustangs

| >Hey, we are gearing up for the move to TN. | >Going to get the house on the market prolly within a week. I'll be | close | >enough maybe we can 'go run em' some time :) | >

| >Kate | | Let me know where in TN you are going as we have a house in Fairfield | Glade(about an hour from Knoxville) | | ..course the pony is up here in cleveland..already garaged for the | winter

Reply to
SVTKate

Naw, the 12 gauge is next to my window. I gotta perfect shot at my car from there! ;>)

ERIC

89 5.0 LX Vert, Cobra long block, 2.5" O/R H-pipe, 2.73s w/Locker 40 Series Deltas and some kinda Wild Assed Cam!

Check out the Ford Engine Heaven!

Katmandu

at 29 Sep 2003, Katmandu [ snipped-for-privacy@woh.rr.com] wrote in news:Cr4eb.84093$ snipped-for-privacy@twister.neo.rr.com:

On a local channel re the club and the likes. The pro car thief uses a battery powered reciprocating saw to cut through the steering wheel rim. Less then a minute later the club is off and the car still drivable. The wheel is easily replacable or if the car is destined to end up as parts they don't even care.

Reply to
Paul