Stolen 66 convertible

Sacramento Police department is looking for the owner of a 66 Mustang convertible, black top and blue body, which was stolen and they have recovered. Anybody out there missing a car?

Reply to
Nevada Larry

Strange that SPD is trying to find who lost one via this method. They have so many other resources (NCIC, CLETS, etc) to use.

Reply to
veegerNO SPAM

Reply to
Nevada Larry

Reply to
meggers

Apparently there's a ring of dirtbags stealing mustangs in the Sacramento area. --

Reply to
Mark C.

I bet any of us could find the owner. Leave me alone in a room with the dirtbag and when I get through he'll be begging to tell where he stole it from.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

On Wed, 26 Jul 2006 10:42:03 -0700, "Nevada Larry" wrote something wonderfully witty:

I'm missing several of them, ya see I used to drink. "A democracy is always temporary in nature; it simply cannot exist as a permanent form of government. A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates who promise the most benefits from the public treasury, with the result that every democracy will finally collapse due to loose fiscal policy, which is always followed by a dictatorship." -- Alexander Tyler

Reply to
ZombyWoof