Stolen in Albuquerque!

I just received this e-mail from the president of the Mustang Club of Las Vegas. I have phone contact for the Youngs, if anyone has a lead:

------- Larry - I am writing this e-mail to let you know that we will not be at the MCA National Show in Las Vegas. We stopped in Albq. To spend the night on the 21st, and our F-250 pick up, car hauler with '69 Mach 1 in the trailer were stolen from the Hotel parking lot.

We have filed the police report with the Albq. Police and did receive a call yesterday from them stating that the pick up has been recovered on the reservation about 20 miles south of Albq., but nothing else. We are asking if you would announce during the car show and circulate the picture of the Mach 1 Cobra Jet to our fellow lovers of classic cars to ask for their assistance in keeping a keen eye out for this car or one that might look similar, 'cause God knows what might be done to that car. It is a very rare car, (1 of 3) that was built with color, options, etc.

We are soooo very sad that we have lost this car, and continue to hope that it will be recovered. The Vin number is 9F02R180185.

If you would like more details about the car, I would be happy to pass those along as well.

We apreciate any help that you can give us!!

Wes and Jo Young

----------------- Laurie S. Thunder Snake #7

Reply to
Laurie S.

Well... Pass the info here silly girl!

If you post it, I'll keep an eye out in this area - west Tennessee.

Kate

Reply to
Kate

I won't post phone numbers on the Internet without the owner's permission. If anyone sees this car in New Mexico, e-mail me and I'll send the owner info.

-------------- Laurie S. Thunder Snake #7

Reply to
Laurie S.

Here's a link to VMF where there's picture of the car:

------------- Laurie S. Thunder Snake #7

Reply to
Laurie S.

"Laurie S." wrote

There ya go, that's what I meant by info...

Kate

Reply to
Kate

Shouldn't be very hard to spot THAT car! What a shame. Off topic...Did you put sequentials on Troubles? Those are cool lights.

Reply to
GILL

Yes, Trouble has sequentials. They're one of the first things I put on my list for the car. :)

----------- Laurie S. Thunder Snake #7

Reply to
Laurie S.

On Mon, 25 Sep 2006 19:42:02 -0700, "Laurie S." puked:

What color is the car?

lab~rat >:-)

It's blue.

-------- Laurie S. Thunder Snake #7