Storing the 5.0 for winter

Any suggestions on storage with regards to limiting the moisture. I'm storing it in my garage on concrete........should I put a tarp or something on the ground first?......Any suggestion would be appreciated.....

Reply to
sheri

You should be able to get a 10' x 25' roll of 4mil plastic sheathing from your local home store for $10 or less. It'll do a better job as a vapor barrier than a tarp.

If you're in a really damp area or climate, search around for some desiccant for the inside of your car. A marine/boat store should have that.

Be sure to add stabilizer to the fuel and run it before you park it....and get a battery tender.

Happy Holidays,

DP Pics of the cars:

Dinsdale