Stupid parking lot tricks: a new twist

I've seen some unbelievably stupid things performed in parking lots. Things that you absolutely would not believe. However, today, I have seen the epitome of stupidity and arrogance.

I returned to my Beater Car after a bit of shopping at Costco with a ladyfriend. Since I took The Beater, I thought nothing of parking alongside the other sheep in the lot, figuring hey, what could anyone possibly do to a Beater car?

The answer was both shocking and unbelievable.

As I approached The Beater, I notice the ass-end of a large shopping car barely sticking out in-between my car and a brand-new Chevy pickup next to me. As I got closer, I noticed that the owner of the pickup was an average white guy in his 50's; his wife and granddaughter were inside the cab. He looked like a basic dumbass, but I had no idea that he lacked any brain matter whatsoever.

This moron had actually pulled the cart in-between our cars, clear up to his door, because he was too damn lazy to carry his groceries an extra 10 feet. He actually wedged the cart between our cars, tight! I couldn't believe the stupidity I was witnessing.

With a puzzled look I said, "Mister, what in the HELL are you doing?" He offered the obligatory 'deer in the headlights look' without saying a word. Again I queried, "Are you stupid or something? You've damaged the side of both our cars!" He looks down and stupidly says, "Huh, where?"

Normally this would be laughable, considering that it was only my ugly-ass old Beater car here, but I was aghast at the raw, slack-jawed stupidity I was witnessing here. Could a human being actually be so GD stupid as to shove a cart in tight against 2 parked cars to offload groceries? Apparently so!

All I could muster was "Git yer GD cart away from my car you stupid SOB, or I'll kick your nasty ass across this parking lot!" It must have sounded convincing, as he immediately gave it a shove or two to move it back out (it was stuck between the cars pretty tight), then he began throwing the items into the bed of his truck as fast as he could. My ladyfriend was just shaking her head in disbelief.

Some damage was done to the side of The Beater, mostly scraped paint. This reinforces my resolve to never, EVER take Charlene into a public parking lot. I've seen some stupid GD people in my time, but nothing quite like this.

-JD

-------------------------------- Enlightenment for The Masses: http:/207.13.104.8/users/jdadams--------------------------------

Reply to
JD Adams

I think I would have got in, fired up the car and started to back out of the space draging the cart along the side of truck when he didn't respond to the first querry.

Reply to
Brent P

1965 Mustang Fastback 2+2 Burgundy w/ Black Std Interior 289 ci 4v V8 A Code Dual Exhaust C4 Auto 8" Trak Lok Vintage 40 wheels BF Goodrich g-Force T/A KDWS 225/50ZR-16 tires Petronix Electronic Ignition components oem am radio and am-fm-10cd changer with 7.5" dvd player 120w kick panel speakers Built in San Jose on my birthday, May 10th ; )
Reply to
V'ger

Only in America....

Reply to
Jim Warman

Holy f*cking crap... thank GOODNESS that wasn't Charlene.. may of heard about you on the news for manslaughter!

-Mike

Reply to
<memset

Well shit...I am going to have to take a slight offense to that one as we were a welfare family for a while ourselves. We waited like the other people for the first of the month to get our food stamp money so that we could put food on the table for our kids while their dad went to college and worked two other full time jobs so that he could pay for the ouse and car payments and other bills.

Just remember, not everyone on welfare (which does include Food Stamps, W.I.C., Tanif, etc.) does stupid shit with their benefits.

I am not really offended...just wanted to make a point.

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

"2.3Sleeper" wrote

Been there done that. Sad thing is, I was Active Duty at the time. Wonderful way to take care of our servicemen, let's pay them so little that they end up on welfare!! DUH!

Reply to
Scott Williams

So sad and oh so true.. only in the stupidity capital of the World.. the good ole US of A. Our motto.. "Stupid and getting rapidly stupider".

LJH

95GT
Reply to
Larry Hepinstall

I have a friend whose initials are G.D. LOL!

Reply to
winze

JD Adams opined in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Actually you can be pretty certain that when such dumass things are done, a Chevy will be invloved..

Here in central "ohia"... it seems that the market target for the truck division is that sort of self-absorbed, brain-dead bubba.

The ones that think if they drive a Chevy they should be an Earnhardt

If you're cut-off, jammed, tailgated, yo-yo'd or otherwise treated to display of highway arrogance by a pickup or SUV.. it's most likely (far more than #'s on the road) to be a chevy.

Because that's the kind of people that buy Chevvies... obviously not the Mfr or the truck itself.

Drives my brothers (GM Owners) crazy when I complain about idiot chevy drivers.. but I just tell them to pay attention when they're out there. They never have a rebuttal because they know I'm right

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

Yep, If he had done something like that to me, he would have a 40 caliber slug inbedded in his temple..... Tom

Reply to
BeverlyOmasta

And people want to know why we carry guns :-P

Dave

Reply to
Dave Sibbett

I think Costco attracts morons...

Just yesterday I decided to grab a dog and soda on the way out for lunch... I set my soda down on a table, and then went over to fix my dog.

I look back to see some guy who decides that he needed the table more than me, I guess, take my soda and MOVE it over to the counter with the straws and stuff so that him and his inbred cousin/wife/sister and their rats could sit there.

The stupid thing was there were PLENTY of empty tables.... I can't imagine why this labrat decided that the full soda sitting on the table meant it was open...???

I thought about going and sitting down with his family when HE got up to fix his dog, but I decided I would just be lowering myself to his level.

I just sat at another table and felt sorry for his offspring...

(Hmmm Wonder if he was driving a Chevy truck ) :D

Reply to
chief_wiggum

I learned long ago, NEVER, EVER go to COSTCO, Wallymart, or any of those places on "welfare weekend" when those who just received their free government checks (as opposed to those who earned government checks) load up the truck or van or wagon and head out to spend everyone else's tax dollars. These are the same people who teach their kids to fail aptitude tests, etc, so they can get extra payment and the kids will be well on their way to their free handouts.

1965 Mustang Fastback 2+2 Burgundy w/ Black Std Interior 289 ci 4v V8 A Code Dual Exhaust C4 Auto 8" Trak Lok Vintage 40 wheels BF Goodrich g-Force T/A KDWS 225/50ZR-16 tires Petronix Electronic Ignition components oem am radio and am-fm-10cd changer with 7.5" dvd player 120w kick panel speakers Built in San Jose on my birthday, May 10th ; )
Reply to
V'ger

If someone dented ,y $300.00 chrome,

then shot at me. There would be an OK Corral at the supermarket!

Refinish King

Reply to
Refinish King

Obviously:

He was driving a Ford Explorer, circa 91! :)

Refinish King

Reply to
Refinish King

And Gubbiment cheese!

Refinish King

Reply to
Refinish King

Ok, I am kind of tired of the AlQueada remarks. If you and your buddy are so damn anti-US, then just leave....

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Perfect, then there would be one less troll in our group. You can not use deadly force to protect property, only a life. You, therefore; would be in jail.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Hilarious. "Huh, huh Hideey mayum! Huhuhuh " (with finger in nose.)

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]