stupit question on 93 GT

I have a stupit question...Does the fog lights on the bottom of the car do they turn on automatically when you turn your headlights on? I know one of them were cut and not working but I think the other is hooked up and want to see if it works..i have had the lights on it doesnt light up and I dont see a switch like my 98 had...

thanks

Reply to
Retro10

Geeze, which internet language translating program did you use? If your not from another country, then I can understand why Dubya wants to pump a few more billion into our education system! Sheesh! When did grammar get left behind in English class? Nevermind spell check, which you should have used, that allows us to be spelling bee retards these days.

Next time try thinking about what you want to say before letting your fingers do the walking and ending up with that kind of vomitus for everyone to see and ridicule.

Oh, btw, if you're under 12 please forgive me. You have an excuse.

Reply to
66 6F HCS

What are you complaining about? He forewarned you that he was stupit...

Reply to
Scott en Aztlan

The fog lights are controlled by the big switch just underneath the one you push to make the lights go on.

dwight

Reply to
dwight

"you're" - the contraction of "you are". "your" denotes ownership.

dwight

Reply to
dwight

Yeah, a pet peeve of mine. That and the swapping of then and than....

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

At least it's spelled Kurrekdly.

Reply to
66 6F HCS

Let's not forget "brakes" and "breaks"....

Carl

Reply to
Carl Saiyed

Effect & affect. There & their. Hell...brb.

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

Never mind, couldn't find it. I had a great email on how words can be used different ways. Stuff like this; The dove dove out of the way.

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

I learned long ago that when you criticize someone's grammar and spelling, you'd damn well better be perfect in your own post. (I learned the hard way.)

To add to this now off topic thread, certain things just grate on my ears: "I could have went with him."

When did we change the use of "capital" and "capitol", such that a government building is now referred to as "capital" (as in signposts approaching Harrisburg)? I learned that "capital" was always money and "capitol" was always the seat of government or the building in which it resides.

Local news station was doing a story on the upcoming major retrofit of Camden's New Jersey State Aquarium. The new denizens were referred to as "hippopotamuses", which was questioned. The anchor then gave the definitive answer - either "hippopotamuses" or "hippopotami" is correct.

Are we dumbing down the English language to accommodate the most common errors?

dwight

Reply to
dwight

The proper word in that context is "you're". It's a contraction. You and "Retro10" are the tragic results of our failing education system.

bu$h is destroying public education. He needs our tax money to pay back the bribes he used to buy the presidency in 2000.

Reply to
Hank

Hank is right again, I also heard that Bush was responsible for Hurricane's Charley and Frances, the fiend! ;>)

Actually our educational system has been going down the tubes for quite a few years, I think the proof was posted here before, see below.

Teaching Math in 1950: A logger sells a truckload of lumber for $100. His cost of production is

4/5 of the price. What is his profit?

Teaching Math in 1960: A logger sells a truckload of lumber for $100. His cost of production is

4/5 of the price, or $80. What is his profit?

Teaching Math in 1970: A logger exchanges a set "L" of lumber for a set "M" of money. The cardinality of set "M" is 100. Each element is worth one dollar. Make 100 dots representing the elements of the set "M." The set "C", the cost of production contains 20 fewer points than set "M." Represent the set "C" as a subset of set "M" and answer the following question: What is the cardinality of the set "P" of profits?

Teaching Math in 1980: A logger sells a truckload of lumber for $100. His cost of production is $80 and his profit is $20. Your assignment: Underline the number 20.

Teaching Math in 1990: By cutting down beautiful forest trees, the logger makes $20. What do you think of this way of making a living? What's wrong about it? Topic for class participation after answering the question: How did the forest birds and squirrels feel as the logger cut down the trees? (There are no wrong answers.)

Teaching Math in 2000: A logger sells a truckload of lumber for $100. His cost of production is $120. How does Arthur Andersen determine that his profit margin is $60? And how many documents were shredded to achieve this number?

Teaching Math in 2010: El Loggero se habla with the truckero y se ponen de acuerdo con otro driver de la competencia y etc...

Reply to
Dennis