Sylvania - Dot-It Self-Adhesive Bright White LED Light, Black, 6-PACK (33793-6)

Price:$53.91 Image: http:///image.php?id=B000F7WW3GBest deal: http:///index.php?id=B000F7WW3G

I was impressed with the brightness of such a small sized light. If you're going to brighten a larger area... Buy the 8 pack. (or 4 or 6 pk) You push on the light shield itself to turn on or off. I use it for light a 5' x 10' Cargo Trailer. Certainly does the trick. I bought these to use as under-shelf lighting for bookshelves I use for craft shows. The Dots DO provide light, and the battery seems to last forever (I used them for HOURS) but weren't as bright as needed them to be. That said, I only tried them out in the above instance, and not in any other, so they may be perfect for dark closets, etc. They did burn very brightly when accidently turned on in my empty Totes box!

The sticky tape on the back is VERY sticky, so do NOT put these on anything with a coating. I had to repaint my black shelves when I took them off. Pros:

-No WIRES

-Look pleasingly nice and cute.

-Battery last a long time.

-You can stick it anywhere you want, great for those odd places where it is impossible to put a regular light.

-Great momentary night light

-Simple operation. Just tap it on and off.

Cons:

-Not a lot of light. Just enough so you can see where you are going.

-Ghostly color of light. Hard to recognize colors of things that is lit. get em and stick em everywhere! Don't leave em on all night continously else the battery dies and its a b* to change the battery. Yes, good design all except for the battery changing operation. But once you figure out how to turn them on (not self-explanatory) then you will spend the rest of the night turning them on and off just for the heck of it... I was expecting more light than these provide. Certainly not enough to use under a counter for extra lighting. They are OK if you have a small dark cupboard, but not for a very large area.

6-pack BlackWhere Do You Need Light? Sylvania DOT-it Bright White LED Light is bright, white and long-lasting. Better than those big dim incandescent tap lights and easier to use than a flashlight. Its convenient: sticks to most anything, including fabric, leather, plastic and glass - without marring the surface. Its self-adhesive. Just push to turn on and off.Bright white LED light with self-adhesive back for temporary No Mar stickup anywhere you need illumination. Sticks practically anywhere you have a clean solid surface. Colored housing presents a complementary finish to wherever you choose to mount the lamp. Powered by three AAA batteries that are included. Features:Replace batteries every 100 hours for maximum brightness Portable - no wires - use it anywhere A unique 3M adhesive on every DOT It light sticks and re-sticks to practically any surface, without marring. The adhesive can withstand extreme temperatures from zero to 120 degrees and can be used over and over againSmall enough to fit in your pocket and can stick to a variety of surfaces, including fabric, leather, plastic, glass and fiberglass. Use them anywhere you need light: in your car, in your home, where you play, where you work or with your kids

SIMILAR PRODUCTS:

Sylvania - Dot-It Self-Adhesive Bright White LED Light, Silver, 6-PACK (33789-6):http:///index.php?id=B000F7WLZ0 Sylvania DOT-it Self-Adhesive Bright White LED Light,Black:http:///index.php?id=B000CMGXPM Sylvania - Dot-It Self-Adhesive Bright White LED Light, Black, 3-PACK(33793-3):http:///index.php?id=B000F7WW36 Thermos Nissan 26-Ounce Travel Companion Stainless-Steel InsulatedBottle:http:///index.php?id=B00004S1CY Galapagos [Blu-ray]:http:///index.php?id=B000T28PWY

Reply to
Antczak