Texarkana Mustang show at Mc Clarty Auto Mall

I know there is supposed to be a Mustang show tomorrow, but cannot remember what time it is, and the newspaper got thrown out

I remember someone in here mentioned Texarkana once, hope they read this, and can help me

thanks Mark DeQueen, Arkansas

Reply to
markansas859

I'm from Texarkana and the show is tomorrow Sunday July 10th at 12:00 noon until 5 pm at the car dealership I plan on being there myself sometime after

2 or so. look for a red 01 mustang GT convertible with Ark. tag that will most likely be me Defiant
Reply to
Defiant

girlfriend and I made it, great show....... she got 40 some odd pics

Reply to
markansas859

Reply to
D.K.R.