The Competition Goes to 6.2L and 430HP

Yikes! If the base model of the upcoming Z/28 gets this motor our GT with the little 4.6 and 300 is going to be outgunned by a bunch.

Patrick

Reply to
NoOption5L

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@l77g2000hsb.googlegroups.com:

The Camaro can never have the same power as the Corvette. But even slightly detuned, it's a formidable threat.

Reply to
Joe

Even if a Camaro and Corvette had the same horsepower, the Corvette can get it to the ground. That's where they excel. Or is that accel? (It's Saturday, I can make up words today:)

Al

Reply to
Big Al

On Sat, 28 Apr 2007 10:54:38 -0700, "Big Al" puked:

Any word if the new F body will have IRS?

lab~rat >:-)

Reply to
Michael Johnson