The Latest In The Camaro vs Mustang Saga

Boss 302 vs Camaro 1LE

Patrick

Reply to
patrick.mckenzie84

It seems StangTV will pick the mustang over the camaro regardless of HP, acceleration, and gizmos. I would too, and I actually bought a mustang to prove it... Okay, well there was no camaro convertible available when I bought my mustang, but I still would have gone with the mustang.

I've never driven a camaro, but I sat in the driver's seat and rode in the passenger seat. The Mustang is more comfortable and has better visibility. All the horse power and handeling in the world isn't going to make up for riding in something I don't feel comfortable driving. Lucky for GM, lot's of people disagree with me.

If On Star is your decision maker, you can get that installed on any car! I'll take my mustang without On Star please. Oh yeah, it's not included.

Reply to
twk