The Latest On A New Camaro

Per Auto Week:

Sporty rwd car: GM wants to offer a sporty, four-passenger car. But the automaker is still looking for a feasible, low-cost, rwd architecture. The Beta platform is under consideration. GM Daewoo is involved in the research.

The car would be targeted at the Ford Mustang. The timing is unclear, but insiders say GM is mulling unveiling a concept Camaro at the Detroit auto show.

Patrick '93 Cobra

Reply to
NoOption5L

Spike

1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior; Vintage 40 16" rims w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A gForce Radial 225/50ZR16 KDWS skins; surround sound audio-video.

Gad what fools these morons be.... Children are obscene but should not be heard Give me a peperoni pizza... or give me a calzone!

Reply to
Spike

Spike,

I think that Camaro concept are just someone's drawings... in other words it isn't a GM design.

Patrick '93 Cobra

Reply to
NoOption5L

If the new camaro l;ooks like the concept sketch that I have seen, I WILL buy one and I WILL trade my Cobra in on it. It so resembles my first car and still modern, it is just beautiful

makes me excited thinking about it.

: >Sporty rwd car: GM wants to offer a sporty, four-passenger car. But the : >automaker is still looking for a feasible, low-cost, rwd architecture. : >The Beta platform is under consideration. GM Daewoo is involved in the : >research. : >

: >The car would be targeted at the Ford Mustang. The timing is unclear, : >but insiders say GM is mulling unveiling a concept Camaro at the : >Detroit auto show. : >

: >Patrick : >'93 Cobra : : Spike : 1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok : Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior; Vintage 40 : 16" rims w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A gForce Radial : 225/50ZR16 KDWS skins; surround sound audio-video. : : Gad what fools these morons be.... : Children are obscene but should not be heard : Give me a peperoni pizza... or give me a calzone!

Reply to
SVTKate

A sub-compact hybrid due to gas prices. Ha ha ha!

-Rich

"Bittorrents are REFUNDS for all the BAD movie products Hollywood never gave us refunds for in the past"

Reply to
RichA

And just wait until you see the $30,000 Razor : 0 )

TechTV show a couple of nights ago had a Big Wheel with mods you can buy > A sub-compact hybrid due to gas prices.