This Newsgroup is Dead Try SVTPerformance.com

This Newsgroup is Dead Try SVTPerformance.com

Reply to
Larry

Ok tried it. It reminds of me of Pepsi One. Commercial was kind of neat, but the product just didn't satisfy my taste buds.

dismissed.

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

Over 2,300 people and almost 36,000 posts in 2003 (YTD as of 9/30) would also like to take exception to that statement.

Garth Almgren

Yo... Larry, me bucko.... this NG is far from dead. Furthermore, I see no reason to switch to a www forum.

Interesting to note that, on the brief period I spent looking at your POS site, that a lot of time is spent discussing dynamometer readings. This is a lot like long cocking your buddy without ever openiing your pants. I really don't care what the dyno says... show me time slips and we might chat.

Incidentally, you come in on the heels of the whatever-it-was.com debacle, trying to recruit members - obviously for the express purpose of impressing your sponsor(s)..... This, in itself, makes you an opportunist (that's English for vulture) and would make me wonder about any content you might provide. While the performance.com stuff might have jerked a few chains, at least the NG doesn't bombard us with ads and such, will never require a membership fee, and will never be "front end" censored.

Go choke on yer own dick, Larry....as far a I'm concerned, ya missed yer target.

Reply to
Jim Warman

And yet you come in here trying to drum up traffic....gitattahere....

-- Mike

93 Cobra
Reply to
Mike R

Reply to
David Burris

Sorry, I think you are on hold for the next year, maybe I'll try in 2005...

Reply to
pony67

LMAO Jim!

| |

Reply to
SVTKate

OH MY GOSH! I can hardly believe it! WooHoo! An elite group is inviting all of us poor ol dead folks to join. I feel like I'm being invited to join a sorority or something...

I even have the right membership qualifications.. I have a SVT! Golllleeeeeyyyyyy Andy!

Thanks, but no thanks...If it's all the same to you, I'll just stay here with the rest of the zombies.

Kate

98 Cobra Drop Top

*I do agree.. if we are dead... why would you come to this group to pilfer members? Me thinks the group not as dead as you might want people to believe - aye?*

Reply to
SVTKate

You mean... I can't join? I don't have an SVT vehicle so I can't join??

*CRY* who gives a crap. :x

-Mike

Reply to
<memset

Yup, I'ma just stay a nice, dead, SVT-owning RAMFM'er...

JS

97 Rio Red Cobra coupe
Reply to
JS

Word!

Erik D. '94 white lightning

Reply to
Erik D.

Guys we spoke to Larry at SVTPerformance, this was not him. Whoever posted this thread is truly not affiliated with SVTPerformance, and they are not happy that someone tried to make them look bad.

Just trying to let you all know.

-- Rev

Rev

Guys we spoke to Larry at SVTPerformance, this was not him. Whoever posted this thread is truly not affiliated with SVTPerformance, and they are not happy that someone tried to make them look bad.

Just trying to let you all know.

-- Rev

Rev

Not that I was boycotting the place. Been there before. Just kinda like my comfy lil place here better. Same with your joint. I'ma just stay here. News and advice the way I like it - real and unadulterated.

BTW.... you need an apostrophe in "Internets" (between the T and S) of your tagline. It'll look better.

I proofread college English papers in my spare time.. compulsive habit.

JS

Reply to
JS