Thoughts on first Mustang purchase please

Thanks.... :0) Of course my checkbook no longer looks nice LOL

Reply to
veeger

Nothing wrong with being appalled over someone's choice, but it's RESPECT to accept that not everyone sees things the same way. Doesn't matter if it's cars, politics, religion, or what.

And it's RESPECT not to attack someone because their views are different, or that they might make choices different from ours. What do insults get them? Surely, they don't expect those they attack to like them more... or suddenly decide to change their view.

I have just never understood such abusive reactions. It's not like it will make their lives a living hell if someone doesn't agree with them. Nobody is going to put out a contract on them for not liking a particular make, model, year, color, engine, drive train, or whatever. Maybe I just got old, and respect for others is no longer in vogue. Kinda like religion, patriotism, manners, etc. Like those people who leave their cell phones on in theaters and restraints, or don't do anything about their screaming kids running loose in stores.

Me; I happen to like the 71/72 coupe which is what I had.

And now a few words from our sponsors.... Ford Motor Company and Hertz :0)

Reply to
veeger

Reply to
bf81

"nospam" wrote

I was stating my opinion as I noted at the time. Try reading what I wrote about Ranchero's again.

Your opinion, of which I agree with only half. See the OTHER half of the cars in my sigline.

What kind of person I am? You don't know me. I don't know you. Plus, I'll say it again, you need to read my previous posts, but slower next time. I never did any name calling.

Reply to
Blue Mesteno

I respect your opinion Blue Mesteno (even if you called me a dumbass for liking my 72 mach 1). I've dumped over 8 grand and a ton of work into it and I like it even if you don't. To each his own. All mustangs are beautiful!!!

-Dave (BTW, I don't list my email address because I don't like SPAM, nothing personal).

Reply to
nospam

On Fri, 16 Jun 2006 01:08:18 GMT, "My Names Nobody" puked:

I co-owned a 71 Grande with a green vinyl roof. Have to agree with ya there...

lab~rat >:-)

Actually, I called you a dumbass for not realizing that the 500 was simply an option group for the Ranchero line, not for liking the 71-73 bodystyle Mustang. I'd take ANY Mustang over a Ranchero. In my case I had need of basic transportation and could use the Ranchero, plus it was priced right. I would rather have a Ranchero 500 than a Saab 900.

Reply to
Blue Mesteno