thoughts or help?

ive been restoreing an 88 thunderbird sport..ive upgraded to a 5.0 ho motor and lots of exaust work...70mm intake etc...i recently purchased a 1987 ford turbo coupe that has been hit lite in the front...the body is in alot better condition than my bird..i have heard it is a job to put these years together...electricle and so on..also the car has no motor and trans so id need to find a t-5 trans..again i have heard they are hard to find used..my store(car audio and electronics) is in a auto value plaza and the owner hooks me up really good on parts but id like to do this cheap as possible being im not rich (bizness owner) and be able to do everything myself as well..anybody have any ideas or have done this or could steer me in the right direction would be much appretiated..thanks, stew

Reply to
stew