Tire is crooked and pulling to the right

hello i have a 04 mustang i have lowered it and i know i need some calibers, but why is my right wheel cocked out? It almost looks like my wheel is turned but the other side is straight. I took it to midas for an alignment shouldn't they have noticed it? Please help me so I can drive straight instead of veering off on the shoulder.

Reply to
sexymustanggirl

What's a caliber? It's difficult to tell from what you wrote what exactly is wrong. It sounds like the toe is way out, but given the lowering it could be a combination of factors.

Anyway... something is screwed up. Could just be the alignment and you may need caster/camber plates to get the adjustment range required. Or something's broken, like a ball joint, tie rod end, etc.

Reply to
Brent P

Maybe you can ask one of your buddies at the BATF to help you. What's with all the obvious LEO trolling of Usenet lately? Try myspace.com.

:)

Reply to
Ritz

LOL!

Reply to
WindsorFox

Reply to
nospam

BATF = Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco & Firearms LEO = Law Enforcement Officer

Cheers,

nospam wrote:

Reply to
Ritz

Boy Oh Boy am I glad he asked... I was sitting here scratching my head over those too.

Though the OP is questionable at best... Why do you tink he/she/it is trolling for LEO? Am I missing something besides the obvious nickname? A stupid question about alignment is hardly sexual in nature.

Anyway... I may be suffering from remdeling overload.

K.

Reply to
Kate