Tire options

Hello all. I own a 90 GT, and currently have the following setup: Cobra replica rims (17x9) with Kuhmo 235/45/17s front and 255/45/17s rear. The car is lowered 1.5 inches all around, has Monroe Formula GP shocks and struts, and the rear horizontal shocks were removed when Southside traction bars were installed. Also, to bring the rear tires out to be even with the rear fender lip, I use quarter inch spacers. This set-up has done fine for me, allthough I occasionally get some tire rub up front from the wide wheels. When the time finally comes for me to replace tires, I can either repeat the current setup, or have considered the following: Change to 245/40/17s front and 275/40/17s rear. Has anyone run this sort of combo on an 87-93 Mustang, and if so with what results? It's only an idea I've toyed with, but would appreciate any input as I don't plan to make any changes in the near future. Thanks, and take care.

Randy

90 GT

We're living in a world that's been pulled over our eyes to blind us from the truth. Where are you, white rabbit?

randy pavatte