Tire questions

I have recently bought a 99 mustang 6 cylinder and I am about to replace the tires. I will be driving it this winter so need something that goes in winter, rain and dry. So guys what do you suggest e.g. what type of tire is best given the identifies use.

Thanks Dennis

Reply to
DDB

I got a set of P245/45WR-17 Dunlop SP Sport 5000 Asymmetrical that are a all season tire too. Can not beat the prices of the tirerack!!! You can have them shipped to your local tire garage to have them put on. There are many tirerack drop-off garages just ask them. good luck

Reply to
Mr. B