Tires question

Ok.. I went to tire shop to pick up a used tire & got that taken care of. I also asked what was the widest tire I could fit without having like 10k treadwear... 235/60/15 H-rated Cooper Merit tires.. A traction A temp.. $69 per tire. Sound worth it? They said they were pretty good tires & lasted about 25k-30k if I'm lucky.. so I guess about 20k.. which is acceptable. What do you guys think? Btw.. the wheels are 15x7.. off a 96 V6 Mustang.

-Mike

98 Mustang GT
Reply to
<memset

Michael Seeley

Whoah... not bad at all. I'm gonna check it out now. Thanks!

-Mike

Reply to
<memset

Wow... very nice.. I found some Nitto tires I'm gonna give a shot. Thanks.

-Mike

Reply to
<memset

thanks mike good site cobraboy 97convert

Reply to
cobra boy