TONS of Pontiac engine parts-ebay-$10-25 each-CHEAP

thick wall 350 block- D port heads- timing cover- wire looms- balancer- alternator/ps brackets- ps pump- RAM AIR I-II-III NODULAR IRON CRANK standard uncut- hi perf clutch fan for A/C GTO- nodular iron armasteel connecting rods- 1970-72 455 HO WINDAGE TRAY KIT- much more

time to clean out my sheds- have at it !

Reply to
66fourdoor