Tony DeFeo / As Of 2009

For those interested in a guy who helped ignite interest in 80's 5.0 Mustang scene. Here's what I found doing a Google search.

Reply to
NoOp

For what it's worth - Cars Illustrated wasn't something I thought of as automotive journalism... it was better than that.

Steve

Reply to
A Guy Named Steve

CI sure wasn't what we have these days. Now most auto rags are nothing more than advertisements -- their tech articles are there to only sell their sponsors' products. CI on the other hand didn't have any problems telling what worked and what didn't. They also catered to the low-budget guys.

Patrick

Reply to
NoOp