Top-10 Cheap Collectible Cars -- Ford Scores 2

Not surprising. I've been collecting these cars for about 16 years now.

Some of the comments are funny - obviously written by people who have never driven a 5.0 Mustang (or, perhaps, any car with a performance engine).

"No Mazda Miata on this list?"

dwight

Reply to
dwight

I cringed when the next car on the list was the Pacer. To see our beloved Fox a group with the "fish bowl on wheels".

I too was surprised at that omission.

Patrick

Reply to
NoOp

I believe someone was thinking Gremlin when they wrote Pacer....

Reply to
WindsorFo

I don't follow you. (The next car on the list was the Pacer / and "the fish bowl on wheels" was the Pacer's middle name)

Patrick

Reply to
NoOp

That was, actually, addressed later on. Also, the first page clearly defines the target as under $5,000 and a FUN car.

dwight

Reply to
dwight

I meant that if the Pacer was on a list of collectible cars, whoever was writing that list must have been thinking Gremlin when they wrote Pacer.

Reply to
WindsorFo