Tough Choice

Ok i know this is the wrong place to ask this but i have a camaro delima is what i like to call it, but I think i'd get a quicker response here than the camaro newsgroup. Again sorry for posting about camaro's in a mustang newgroup, but I need someones opinion on a camaro, I have a choice between an Z28 standard, and an LS1 Z28 automatic . so anyone whos just a car buff in general, what would be the better choice speed wise?

Thanks in advance

-Kyler

Reply to
Foxmotocrss

03 Cobra

you had to know that was coming :)

MadDAWG

Reply to
MadDAWG

Foxmotocrss opined in news: snipped-for-privacy@mb-m27.aol.com:

-dilemma-

If it's a daily driver, especially, the LS1.

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

Take the LS1

Bill S.

Foxmotocrss wrote:

Reply to
Bill S.

The LS1 will be a much better and faster motor than the LT1. They are both good engines, but the LS1 is great and the auto LS1's actually do a good job of putting the power to the ground. The auto's can be as fast as the 6 speeds with very little mods done to it. Plus you have to love the way the LS1 sounds compared to the LT1. Erik D. '94 white lightning

Reply to
Erik D.
*clearing her throat* EHM!

So then, you are saying the Mustangs are faster than the Camaros, and you think we are going to let it slide?? LOL Naw, it took balls to ask that in here!

Kyler... before you coose a Camaro, this is serious now, look at the Mustangs. Check out the GT and Cobra, feel how solid they are when you close the doors. Look at the quality of the interior and exterior construction on Ford vs Chevy. Then remember, that in 5 years the Mustang will still be 98% solid and the Camaro will have rattled to pieces.

If I had to choose, I'd take the LS1, higher trade in on an 03 Cobra.

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

Well if the '67 was a Shelby your answer might be different! StuK ;^)

Reply to
Stuart&Janet