transgo shift kit problems!!

Makes no difference; doesn't bother me a bit.

Reply to
CobraJet

This is a concept that seems to escape some people. Posts are subject to commentary by anyone, anytime. Taking the "I'm gonna throw a tantrum and I don't want to be corrected" attitude is for the Sesame Street crowd.

Reply to
CobraJet

And, my trans friend added that stalling on take-off could only happen from valves that were re-installed wrong. The pile is getting stinkier.

Reply to
CobraJet

Listen barbie, you're not in Kansas any more. Clicking your heels together and reciting "Transgo is rotten, Transgo is rotten, Transgo is rotten" just ain't gonna cut it here. We are onto your putrid smack. Now get back under your car and have someone kick out the jackstands.

Reply to
CobraJet

Reply to
barbara johnson

I didn't know a shift kit *had* an asshole, butt you can join us for a sandwich. You can be the meat in between.

Reply to
CobraJet

Reply to
barbara johnson

Who cares? She really isn't all that bright anyway.

Reply to
Iggy

"CobraJet" wrote

Hey, don't put down the Sesame Street crowd. My kids watch that and they know that there will be warm bottoms if that happens in this house. You're probably thinking of the Barney crowd.

Reply to
66 6F HCS

"Iggy" wrote

LMAO! It took you this long to figure out you were being flamed?? ROTF!!

Reply to
66 6F HCS

Didn't I see Barney doing Miss Piggy on cable?

Reply to
CobraJet

If we are through with the flame wars, has anyone on this list successfully installed a transgo kit in an AODE. Reason asking, the AODE in my mustang has developed the 4 - 3 shift chatter and needs rebuilding. I am considering adding the transgo kit during the rebuild to eliminate the factory low pressure when in 4th gear. According to the research I've done the transgo kit is better than the others.

Have never rebuilt an AODE but have build hundreds of FMX C4 C6 350 400 and 700r4 during an earlier life an a line mechanic.

Reply to
Ron Clark

Well, given the quality, it was hard to discern whether a 1 yr old was banging the keys with a plastic hammer...or an adult with extreme learning disabilities.

Reply to
Iggy

That's just her stage name....her real name is Barbara Johnson.

Reply to
Iggy

Reply to
barbara johnson

This group has never been through with flame wars.

Well, the 4R70W in my car is just an outgrowth of the AODE, and the T-go kit works fine. Shift points of course are not affected, but the firmness is much improved, and the trans now goes 4-3-2 upon heavy pedal instead of 4-2, which often did nasty things to the sprag. You might at least pick up the ATSG manual for that trans to bring yourself current.

Reply to
CobraJet