Trunk courtesy light in a 66

Can any of you guys give me some advice on where the feed point is to the main wiring loom for the trunk courtesy light ?? Its installed on my 66 just under the trunk rim but the wiring is disconnected and hanging loose from previous owner. Should it be joining the main loom somewhere over the rear-left wheel arch. Anybody any clues as to what I should be looking for ? I see from my wiring schematic it should be a green/yellow feed to both the right and left door switches but I can't find a point in the car where it connects.

many thanks. Jonathan

Reply to
JB

Look to the left tail light IIRC

Reply to
Spike

Reply to
Steve Herron

trunk AND hood lights option (each was exactly the same light mounted in either the trunk or underside of hood.... but can't recall if from the dealer or Ford. I have a long list of options but even it is not a complete list of everything available like the dealer installed seatbelt light.

Reply to
Spike