Turn Signal Flasher

Look for a clip screwed to the steering column bracket. It will be clipped into that. It will be up inside the bracket and possibly hard to see. Otherwise it may be unclipped and tangled in with the other wiring. Often a previous owner might have just tucked it up in the wiring to stop it dangling in the pedals etc. StuK

I can seem to find it up under the dash to the left of the steering column, assume I am not looking in the right place.

Any help will be appreciated.

Reply to
Stuart&Janet

The turn signals on my 66 stopped working and was looking for the flasher, as I suspect that it is bad.

I can seem to find it up under the dash to the left of the steering column, assume I am not looking in the right place.

Any help will be appreciated.

Reply to
Gerry