tweeter mounting

Those of you with component speakers in the front, where'd you mount your tweeters? I have an '01 GT coupe and mounted mine on the triangle covers above the door panels (same area that the mach 460 tweeters are). The only problem is that they are angled down into the dash and I want them pointed more toward the driver;s seat. There's not enough depth to flush mount them so I had to surface mount them. Anyone have another idea?? thanks, WES

Reply to
WES