Ugh, worst Mod of Mustang ever.

Jim '88 LX 5.0 (now in car heaven) '89 LX 5.0 vert '99 GT 35th Anniversery Edition - Silver Mods to date - Relocated trunk release to drivers side, shortened throttle cable, PIAA Driving lights.

Reply to
Ashton Crusher

Hey! Spikey Likes IT!

1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8" w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16
Reply to
Spike

lmfao kates car

hurc ast

Reply to
international444

Jim's right. You really don't have any idea what you're talking about. You just spew for the sake of spewing. Tell me: what does this do for you? Or don't you ever stop to actually think?

dwight

Reply to
dwight

Just this morning I saw a late model Cobra with one of those big double decker wings on the back. It was lowered so much that it was scraping the highway lane reflectors.

Reply to
Quiet Desperation

This pic has been posted here before. It's still as ugly as the last time I saw it. 8)

L8s,

Alias

Reply to
Alias

Wow - how pathetic. You can't spell, you can't punctuate, you can't speak in complete, meaningful sentences. Yet somehow someone is supposed to feel insulted by anything you say???

Good Lord, how can anyone be this stupid? Do you wear one of those hockey helmets around so you don't exacerbate that closed head injury?

Do you seriously think anyone on this NG thinks anything except how pathetic and embarrassing you are when you post stuff like this? Can you possibly believe that anyone would be offended by your spew?

The only thing I feel when you post this effluent is pity at how sad you are. Pity at how pathetic and lonely you must be. And how glad I am that I don't know anyone IRL who is such a waste.

I wonder how many nights your mother cried herself to sleep when considering the waste which is your life.

Hurc Ast - poster child for birth control.

FB

Reply to
Foo Bar