UMC 2nd Annual Track Day (SC)

Sunday, September 21st Location: Ware Shoals Dragway, Ware Shoals SC Time: 11:30 gates open, Racing begins at 1:00 til approx. 7:00 p.m. What: 2nd Annual UMC Track Day

  • The cost to enter the track on the 21st will be .

  • Cost to get in True Street will be another which goes to the club.

  • There will be a charge of to run eliminations, more for 1st round buyback and 100% pay out to the winner.

  • We also have a monetary donation for the burnout competition to be announced once we know the amount. A fee to be in this as well. Half going to the winner and the other half to the club.

Details.....

  • TRUE STREET CARS will have to be driven to the track, be street legal and on D.O.T. approved tires. Trophies to the quickest 5, 6, 7, 8, 9,
10, and 11 second cars. Also XSRcylinderheads will give a $100 off a Port and Polish job to the quickest car there!!!!!!!

  • ELIMINATIONS will be a Gambler style race with a first round buy back option. Trophy and 100% pay out to the winner!!!

  • BURN OUT CONTEST spin em till they pop baby!!!!! There has been a "gift" of put in by a UMC member for this along with trophy and maybe more.

  • CAR SHOW will cost to enter with trophies for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place. The voting is by way of Penny Votes.

Hope to see everyone come out this year! We had an awesome turnout last year, and hope for a bigger event this year! Ware Shoals has recently been renovated, and its sure to be a fun day for everyone!

Thank you, Donna Douglas UMC President

Reply to
Donna, aka Diamondz