Unique Products for the Hobbyist!!

Auto, Home and Marine Fastener Assortment Kits. Perfect for the garage, trailer or shop.

We carry the following kits: Drill Bits, Sheet Metal Screws, Self Drilling Screws, Drywall Screws, Deck Screws, Wood Screws, Machine Screws, Washers, Hex Head Cap Screws, Bolts, Lock Nuts, Hex Nuts, Coarse Thread, Fine Thread, Grade 5, Grade 8, Stainless Steel, Metric, Cotter Pins, Rings, Woodruff Keys, Hitch Pins, Retaining Rings, Socket Screws, Grease Fittings, Electrical, Anchors and much, much more!

Please visit

to view our full online catalog. If you do not see what your looking for, we can make it!! Just e-mail us!! Thanks! KPFasteners

Reply to
KP Fasteners