These guys will probably know:

alt.binaries.pictures.autos

Reply to
Frank ess

"Dragec" wrote in message news:fdjjeo$1lc$ snipped-for-privacy@ss408.t-com.hr...

Looks Like a DeLorean

Reply to
Les Benn

Yabut, they don't have bumpers on the front, inset grill or round lights. Looks more like a Javelin or AMX to me but they had one pair of lights. Perhaps asking the page owner would yield a make and model.

Reply to
WindsorFox

My guess is a Pantera.

Reply to
Richard

Monteverdi... Hai, perhaps. It's been too long since I've seen pictures of any. Google away... :)

Jan

Reply to
Jan

Oops, not a Hai but maybe one of the High Speed or GT models. Similar body style and nose, dunno. I'm probably wrong.

Reply to
Jan

Nope, those had a pernty nose like a Vette or an Opal GT.

Reply to
WindsorFox

WindsorFox wrote in news:n6wLi.811$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe20.lga:

Pantera? WF, you wouldn't know a Pantera if it bit you in the ass. LOL!

Reply to
Joe

Probably not, the name just popped to mind. LOL. Who said I had to be correct?

Reply to
Richard

Pantera was not my guess, it was Richards. I've driven three, one in each color, how many have you driven or even sat in? You can add one white and one silver Brickland to my list as well. Then you take the hurt little girl attitude when you chide with incorrect information. And you wonder why I ignore your posts? Maybe one day you'll grow up and get a *real* Dodge truck and then stop at a light one night next to a Titan, then you have the proof you so desperately seek which is already known to the Rumble Bee drivers with experience.

Reply to
WindsorFox

WindsorFox wrote in news:ixELi.832$or1.465 @newsfe19.lga:

wrote

WF, you are just too funny. You say you're ignoring my posts but yet you respond to tem. Get a clue, boy. And get over your Titan fixation. It's not healthy.

Reply to
Joe

I'm guessing some kind of 70s/80s Lambo....if it isn't a one-off or concept. Can't be a Javelin - no parts or puddles under it

Monteverdi:......I used to lust after those when I saw the pics in Motor Trend........never saw one in person, but Jay Leno has one on his Jay's Garage site. Used to want a Cobra 428 and thought I'd get one someday - till I found out they only made 2 !!!!

Reply to
Itsfrom Click

All you need is an old British two seater of some sort and the 428 out of an old Mercury station wagon and you're set!

Reply to
WindsorFox

They used to sell AC Cobra kit cars based on european Ford Taunus chassis... with a 1.6 liter inline four it was a real rocket :)

Jan

Reply to
Jan

Definitely not any kind of Mustang. Looks very European.

From what I can make out of the side, it actually resembles a Citroen SM with a different nose. Wish there were more pics - specifically side and rear.

John B.

Reply to
John B.

as far as making a Cobra 428 in the backyard - can't be done.....I'm not talking about the old AC/Cobra body......but the new one they tried to get into production around 1968: bigger, all new chasis, styled by either Ghia or Frua......very pretty car - similar to a Ghilbi and used to be listed in all the British car annuals (sometimes as an AC428)......so I thought they were making them, but alas, only 2 prototypes and the only one I ever saw reported as sold brought $1.2 million..........so now I aspire to a Alfa Montreal - just about as likely to have one of those too!!!!!

while I'm going on (and on and on), here's a heartbreaker. I live in a small Ohio town. Last summer I looked into the parking lot at our office building and saw an awesome Shelby convert (I'm not on them - it was like a 1970 or so - the big body with the special front end, hood, T-bird taillights, etc. blue convert with the big rollbar. a 500 something or another I think - and as new. was so pretty I went out to look at it.....had temporary tags......the owner came along - a nice kid

- maybe 17 or 18. he had just got it at an estate sale.....had been listed as a "19XX Mustang" in a list of other junk at a farm outside of town. kid got it for $300 - he was the only one who bid. yeah, yeah, I know, sounds like the Corvette the jilted wife sells for $50 or some of those other urban legends.......but I SAW this one!!!!

Reply to
Itsfrom Click

Found it.

Lamborghini Espada, S1

Jan

John B. wrote:

Reply to
Jan

Those remind me of the Detomosa LongChamps. What an incredible car that was!

Nick :)

Reply to
Nicholas Anthony