Used SVT Cobra Prices

Per Hemming's Muscle Machines:

SVT Cobras:

1993 -- "These cars have rarely dipped below five figures since they were new, but while researching this story we did find a nice '93 in teal for $9,500.

1994-1995 -- "Cheapest of the bread, often selling for $5,000 - $6,000.

1996-1998 -- "...four-cam models are now selling well below $10,000 rountinely." We spotted a very clean black-on-black '96 for $7,000 and a bright yellow '98 for $8,900.

Patrick

1993 Cobra (Nice to know my, now considered weak-performing, car is still wanted)
Reply to
NoOption5L

93's were the last of the best. I have gotten 4 notes on windshield my car asking if I wanted to sell it. I keep it covered now, with ignition locked out.
Reply to
Frita Pauling

I like to think that too, but then I'll test drive a Mach 1 or a new GT and I'm not so sure. :-)

Really? I've been _daily_ driving mine now for over 4 years and it's like my car is invisible -- no one seems to even notice -- and my car looks less than half its age.

I used to worry when I lived in the big city, but now as long as the windows are up and the doors locked I don't worry at all.

Patrick

Reply to
NoOption5L

Well, Patrick, sell it to me. I'll look after her reaaaal good and make sure everyone notices. ;) Love the foxes and especially the Cobra. Such a great car - it took all the things that made the Foxes such kick ass cars and knocked it up a level. ;)

Brad

Reply to
BradandBrooks

Brad,

I like the car. I just wished Ford had done the same driveline treatment on an LX.

Patrick

Reply to
NoOption5L

Question on the mustang 2006 GT, I test drove it, but it would bog in first, could not peal out, seemed like there was a torque limit on, or delay. There is a button, tried that on/off. But I was disappointed in the lack of torque off the line, Did Ford delay limit low end torque? or can it be programmed out ? my 93 with 8# KeeneBell has tons of torque compaired to the GT. I would like to buy a GT, but if the low end torque is screwed........

Reply to
Johnny