Value of a 71 with 351C 4Vcarb??

I just found out my Uncle still has his 1971 Mustang with a 351C four barrel engine and automatic trans. He bought it new in 71. It's been garaged all it's life and only has 64K original miles on it. He's 89 years old and still driving. How much would this be worth?

Reply to
Ashton Crusher

Without more information all one can do is give a range of values. If it's important, get it appraised , usually for less then $100.00.

Reply to
RJ

Try to contact Bill S. who started this group. He's 89 and still driving... the Mustang??? Oh dear god! We got my=20 grandma to stop driving at about 85, she had already dinked the Caddi a=20 couple of times.

--=20 "I get the impression that Jamie is a papusa or two short of a combination plate." - Kent Wills

"So you think AUK is some kind of really tight knit CABAL? ROTFLMAO! Its a bunch of lazy tossers with too much time on their hands and few friends. WELCOME TO USENET. Drive thru please..." - =A7=F1=FChw=A4=A3f

Reply to
WindsorFox-{SS}-

He takes no medicine. His blood pressure is 120/80. He can see to both drive and read without using glasses, he doesn't even have a pair of them. He fast walks four miles a day. Got all his original parts except for a heart valve. He doesn't drive it often but he does drive it, not sure what his daily is.

Reply to
Ashton Crusher

My Aunt is 93 and still driving the 73 Buick she bought new. Some of us just last longer:)

Al

Reply to
Big Al