VIN check please

Can anybody please run a VIN check for me Please?

'97 Mustang, Auto, V6, 113K miles

Thanks very much

BOB

Reply to
Bob Lewit

OOPS!

Guess I could have included the VIN: 1FALP4046VF154371

Thanks

Reply to
Bob Lewit

What would you like to know? It was in a wreck around March of 03. Someone misread the odometer in July of 04 so there's a odometer rollback warning attached. The mileage is listed as 10XXX when it should have been 110XXX. Anything else?

1998 GT Coupe 5-spd. 2001 Ranger XLT
Reply to
bluestang98