Want to BUY a set of 65 6 cyl wheels 4 lug

Any one who make a conversion to 5 lug want to sell me the old 4 lug wheels and want to ship SPAIN the wheels, I´m a owner of a 65 stang convertible 200 motor and have Mag wheels and want to put back the spinner hubcaps.

Bolt Circle: 4 1/2" Offset: 0" Wheel Backspace: 4"

Thanks, Carlos.

Reply to
Carlos L.R.

Carlos,

Learn how to use

to your advantage...... Many times what parts you want will be up for auction if you check there often.

Gene

Reply to
Gene Seach

Thanks Gene, i have tried many times at Ebay but look hard to find them. Also tried the other link and found a person. Hope ends good. Thanks again, Carlos.

Reply to
Carlos L.R.

Hi Carlos,

Can I make a suggestion?

Get '66 4 bolt 14" rims on which you can mount 14" tires.

I did this for my '65 coupe and the ride and handling are far superior to that of 13" tires.

I'm pretty sure I saw a set of rims listed on ebay in just the past day or so.

Andrew Croft

'65 Caspian blue 6 cylinder coupe, blue interior [07.85 to present] www DOT inhouseproductions DOT on DOT ca/Mustang.jpg '96 Forest green GT coupe, grey interior [04.96 to 04.00] '88 medium blue 5.0LX hatchback, grey interior [93-04.96] '80 white hatchback, red interior [91-93] My other car is a Ford - '04 Escape, 6 cylinder, silver, grey cloth - LOVE IT - it's my second Escape.

Reply to
Andrew Croft