Want to Get Rid Of Your Pony wheels ?

Looking to buy a set of Pony Wheels In N.B Canada, will consider getting them shipped if the cost is not too high

Reply to
Gord

Uhh... how else were you going to obtain the wheels after buying them? Just curious. I wouldn't drive very far for wheels.

-Mike

Reply to
<memset

Reply to
Gord

This isn't email. Kiss my a**.

Reply to
<memset

Bite me....oh, and have a nice day.

Iggy '01 Dyna Super Glide '96 Mustang GT Convertible Keep your powder dry and don't let your meat-loaf. :o)

Reply to
SRQEagan

Top-posting, neophyte. Stay in the shallow end where you belong.

Iggy '01 Dyna Super Glide '96 Mustang GT Convertible Keep your powder dry and don't let your meat-loaf. :o)

Reply to
SRQEagan

Main Entry: neo·phyte Pronunciation: 'nE-&-"fIt Function: noun Etymology: Middle English, from Late Latin neophytus, from Greek neophytos, from neophytos newly planted, newly converted, from ne- + phyein to bring forth

Very good as I am definitely a neophyte being recently converted from the GM camp. You sir are very perceptive as well as being magisterial, pretentious and conceited. I am definitely in the shallow end as it were because I am new to the Ford game. If you are referring to my Usenet skills well, I haven't seen anything that says I have to post at the bottom of a quoted message. If there is a FAQ for this group please point me in its direction so that I may correct my fou paux post haste. If not, Kindly go f*ck yourself.

Gumby619

Owner of a thesaurus AND a dictionary

begin 666 audio.gif M1TE&.#EA$ `+`+,``,X`(?___P`````````````````````````````````` M`````````````````````"P`````$ `+```$(C#(&0"@F-HK>=Y>I8&6:'8D

3IT[I>K9=C)*R![L8J&4S.T4`.P`` ` end
Reply to
Gumby619

Yeah, I bet he gives alot of "hugs" down at the Blue Oyster after 4 martinis...LOL

Iggy '01 Dyna Super Glide '96 Mustang GT Convertible Keep your powder dry and don't let your meat-loaf. :o)

Reply to
SRQEagan

LOLOLOL too mean.. oooo fighting the pee... must not let it come out.

Reply to
<memset