WANTED: 1987 Mustang GT 5.0 w/T-Tops

Looking for a 1987 Mustang GT 5.0 w/T-Tops

Need one that is Medium Red w/Dark Grey GT Skirts and Premium GT Rims for that year. Should be 5-speed with Grey or black interior

Car should be low miles as possible and stock or very close to stock w/clean title & no major accidents.

Will not consider anything other than above

Please reply at this thread or PM. Not currently checking this email addy

Thanks

Reply to
Bababooey

Close:

Rob

Reply to
trainfan1

Here are a couple of close ones I saw on e-bay

Not the right year, but still T-tops

Clark

Reply to
CBeech

I'm not sure why the 1987, he could make any 87-93 pass for a '87 if he broadened his search...

Rob

Reply to
trainfan1

Thanks for the 1st link.

The reason for 1987 is that 87' was the only year that the updated body GT 5.0 came from the factory w/T-tops

Still looking for this car, so if anyone come across it, please respond in this thread or the link above

Thank You again

Reply to
Bababooey

T-tops. One year only.

BradandBrooks

Actually, there were some 88's that had T tops, I read they used what were left and then it was no longer offered. I have read that if you find an original 88 with factory T tops you have a very nice find.

Reply to
WindsorFox

Are the T-Tops VIN dependent? If it's really that important, you could get an entire donor T-Top roof section at

and graft/weld it to the rest of the car of your choice.

Rob

Reply to
trainfan1

because 87 is only year with t tops ( 87-93 style )

J. Sprauer