warman and ford shop manuals

The factory service manuals used by the dealer (the red discs - not the

>yellow discs) are time limited. A disc dated Jan2005 will not work now >unless the copyright protection is defeated. > > >For those that care, all of these discs are marked with a variation on "not >for resale". > >For those with a high level of integrity (I'm not passing judgement, I'm >stating fact) factory manuals are available at

psssssssst jim the dated ones they are called DVD lmfao must not need them that much in the washrack i bet

hurc ast

Reply to
hurricane 575

Check alt.autos.ford for my reply, moron.... It has, apparently escaped you that DVDs are discs. Where have I misnamed them... show us the math!!!!

Reply to
Jim Warman