WAY OT, But Still Interesting

Hmm, even as a prototype they mounted an AC compressor and an alternator on it.

Reply to
Ashton Crusher

Because if they waited it might be discovered too late that things don't quite fit.

Reply to
Brent

And a Cadillac with no A/C is just a Chevy....

Reply to
WindsorFo

They make cars with no AC?

Haven't seen one for many, many years...

Sorry for the top posting... difficult wasn't it?

Jim Warman

What?? Where's your message?? Hellooooooo.....

Reply to
WindsorFo

I think you are trying to reply.... but you want me to reread all that other shit on the way to the bottom....

so... tell me... is this top posted or bottom posted... or you can't read it because you aren't sure if it is top posted or bottom posted....

And the number of times that the ever exhaulted Windsor Fox has made us scroll to the bottom of an epic post only to see something as bright as a "me too" kind of reply....

What is it with you bottom feeders that has you do stuff bass ackwards?

Reply to
Jim Warman

It's just common etiquette. It's up to you as to whether you re-read everything before you type a reply. But if you did want to you would have to scroll down first. As far as being backwards, sniff around Usenet a bit and see how many people do it the way I do and then the way you do and then tell me who is backwards. I mean even Google Groups which looked at with total disdain by most users threads down. There are a couple of moderated groups that I used to access, and AFAIK anything top posted to any moderated group gets dropped. If you find my posting so wholly inadequate, just ignore me.

Reply to
WindsorFo

Common etiquette would have you delete superfluous crap....

Reply to
Jim Warman

I do. A quote of what I'm immediately replying to is not superfluous. The server that I use will reject a post with too many quoted lines.

Reply to
WindsorFo

Yep, exactly. Some people make up their own etiquette as it works with e-mailing Grandma.

GILL

I'm begiining to wonder if you may be right.... you youngsters might be on to something.

Reply to
Jim Warman