We need to sell a Mustang race car

Any ideas on where to advertise a 86 Mustang that runs low 10's? Has a ton of expensive parts. We'll put it on Racingjunk.com, any Ford or Mustang specific sites?

Al

Reply to
Big Al

"Big Al" wrote in news:Bq%qk.1940$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe08.iad:

foureyedpride.com. Make sure you put it in the classifieds or it'll get bounced.

Reply to
elaich

Scott W.

I used Hemmings

for my 66 Fastback.

Reply to
Spike

You might try Corral.net To be honest, now is a bad time to try and sell a Fox Mustang, especially with a lot of performance parts, without taking a bath on the price, IMO. I put my '89 LX on several sights, Craig's List etc. for $7,000 and it has twice that value in speed parts and didn't bet a nibble. I took just the blower off and sold it in a week for $2,400 on Craig's List. Go figure. I suggest you part out the speed parts and sell them separately. You'll get more interest and make more money in the end. Many people already have a car but need the speed parts to put on/in it.

Reply to
Michael Johnson

"Spike" wrote >

I used Hemmings

for my 66 Fastback.

Spike! You sold your car??????

WTF!!???

Reply to
Kate

Yep! Those last pictures cinched it.... getting a Jeep.

Of course not! I sold the 66 Fastback in order to buy the 65 I have now. If you recall the shape the 65 was in when I bought it..... the 66 (white w/red interior and dealer AC) was ready to roll. The buyers flew in from Las Vegas, checked it out and bout it, and drove it home by way of San Francisco and Tehachipi. Only problem the had was an AC hose blew in the pass. He brought tools for the trip, and had it up and running in 15 minutes.

Reply to
veegerNOSPAM

Aww man, there for a minute you had me goin!

oh, correct my sig will ya, on the other post... those gears are 5.13's!

So, have you been our cruising ? Pickin up girls, drag racing?

;¬D