weatherstripping recommendation?

sent the gt500 the restoration house today. one of the items that will be needed is a complete set of weatherstripping for it. he said the last batch he bought was from mustangs plus and they were just so-so. does anyone have any experience with any of the other vendors?

Reply to
carl

Check out

they have a good selection of weatherstripping

Reply to
Sigea

Check out

they have a good selection of weatherstripping. If you don't find what you need contact them and they can probably get what you need.

Reply to
Sigea

Reply to
carl

Well I purchased weatherstripping from Missouri Mustang 6 years ago for my 67 Coupe. The weatherstripping is still good, it was a breeze to install and has lasted 6 years so far with no signs of any problems. It is produced by Daniel Carpenter.

Reply to
Sigea