Website with 195 Cobra R specs?

Anyone know of a website with specs for a 1995 Cobra R? I'm looking for engine specs like compression, cam specs, head info and part numbers. I'm thinking about building a mild 351w and want to use the Cobra R as a baseline.

TIA MadDAWG

Reply to
MadDAWG

i thought it would be on supercars, but it wasn't. this is a similar set-up, though.

$Ford%20Saleen@$Mustang%20S-351g.html

Reply to
Jonathan h

Thanks. Unfourtanly its not as in depth as I'm looking for. I want to know what head castings are used and what cam specs are used. Basically the tree huggers are kicking up a stink again and the talk of sniffer tests is coming up. Since my car is a 95, and the Cobra R was a 95 I'm thinking about building my 351 similar to the R in case the fools get their way.

MadDAWG

Reply to
MadDAWG