***what fits the 302 ? ? ?

What ford vehicules does the 302 fit into - - other than the Mustang! can we get a list here!

I have an extra complete engine, and I don't want to drop it into a mustang.....

Options ppl - - I need Options....

Thanks

Rick

Reply to
Rick

I think you would be better off asking: What ford vehicles does the 302 NOT fit into...

Reply to
351CJ

Good point...cause it will fit into Volvo, Jeep, every Fox bodied car from Ford, every model of Mustang, many trucks...

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper
289/302 .... Also Falcons, Rancheros, Galaxie, Cougar, etc etc etc ad nauseum ; ) It will also fit a VW bug if you take out the back seat.... The owner later changed to a 428..... great backflips.... errrr wheelstands... LOL

V'ger jma(NOSPAM)@snowcrest.net

1965 Mustang Fastback 2+2 Vintage Burgundy w/ Black Std Interior 289 ci 4v V8 oem A Code Dual Exhaust C4 Auto converted to AODE 8" Trak Lok Vintage 40 wheels BF Goodrich gForce T/A 225/50ZR-16 KDWS tires Built in San Jose, CA on my birthday, May 10th ; ) Restoration by: Cool Mustang Restorations Cool, CA
Reply to
V'ger

and don't forget the LTD Crown Vic's, esp from the 80's

Eric G

Reply to
Eric Gironda

The 302 will fit into almost any rear wheel drive car Ford made, including the Pinto with a little work.

Gary

Reply to
GEB

Ford Focus

One of my future projects :-) As soon as I clear the other dozen out

TIM -aka- MUSTTANGUY "at" AOL "dot" COM

Musttanguy

"Musttanguy" wrote

OMG, look what else I found there.

I'm blinded for life!!

Reply to
66 6F HCS

It'll fit in a 1986 toyota supra. & I've got pictures to prove it

Captin Kaos

Fits in a Miata with little work.

Reply to
John R Wiebalk

I know someone doing that now. It will also fit in an 84-86 Toyota truck, someone used to make a kit for it.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

V'ger jma(NOSPAM)@snowcrest.net

1965 Mustang Fastback 2+2 Vintage Burgundy w/ Black Std Interior 289 ci 4v V8 oem A Code Dual Exhaust C4 Auto converted to AODE 8" Trak Lok Vintage 40 wheels BF Goodrich gForce T/A 225/50ZR-16 KDWS tires Built in San Jose, CA on my birthday, May 10th ; ) Restoration by: Cool Mustang Restorations Cool, CA
Reply to
V'ger

V'ger wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Reply to
Joe

Hell !

I had a 302 in my 73 Ford Maverick!!

I left many a Camaro, vette, Mustang etc...

In the Dust!!!!

Reply to
Zaken Zurken

Triumph TR6 and others.