What's a 07 Premium Coupe worth?

Found a guy selling an 07 GT, 5 speed stick, with 4,280 miles on it. Think it's a Premium Coupe as it has leather interior and Shaker stereo. Instead of having an asking price he's wanting me to give him my best bid. If I'm way off he's going to be insulted and I'd rather not do that. But I'm not going to bid retail on it.

Any help?

Also found an 2008 Bullitt that I'm not interested in.

Al

Reply to
Big Al

Put something like craigslist 2007 mustang gt in google and most come up around 18-21K Even this dealer where I bought my car 7 years ago has one for less than

21K.
GILL