What the HELLLLL!!!!!

Oh My FREAKING God!!!!

Reply to
66 6F HCS

Why didn't you post a warning for us to have garbage can ready to catch the puke?! Damn you! Now I have to clean my carpet.

What can these guys be smoking? I mean how could any of these owners step away from one of these abortions, look back and say, 'Wow! My car really looks great!' I just don't know...

Patrick '93 Cobra

Reply to
NoOption5L

My thoughts exactly

...i think I saw half a half-pipe on one of those. (For sure many full pipes were smoked along the way!!)

Hopefully it's not a harbinger of things to come...

Reply to
Dinsdale

Some of them reminds me of Transformers.

Reply to
John

Are thos pedestrian catchers on the front of those cars, or flotation devices?

Yee gods, whatta mess!

Reply to
SVTKate

What???

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

You've never seen that? That's old, what I referred to as "bunny pipes".

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Oh... my... dear... Lord. Scott, why did you post this horror? Of all the disturbing shit I've seen on the web, this now tops the list. Thank God I'm going to that classic & muscle car show this Saturday. It's now necessary therapy.

Deep breaths... you are safe... they're all far away from you... far, far away...

Reply to
Wound Up

What's with the... cow catchers in the front. Is that a new trend? Are these cars driven in India?

It makes the cars look like they have huge chins.

I hereby dub it the Jay Leno look.

I get the feeling they'd flip over at high speed like those racing boats always do on ESPN2.

Reply to
Quiet Desperation

hehehehehe. they're funny looking, but remember, they're in Japan, the home of Manga, and those cars look like they could be out of an anime. Some really looked kind of neat, and I particularly liked the ones with the shark nose hoods. Why anyone would spend the money is beyond me though.

Reply to
slashdot

This was on ricehaters the other day.

some nasty shit

Reply to
Andrew

HA HA HAA YESSS, yesss... you are correct, sir.

Ed McMahon agrees with you.

Reply to
Wound Up

Not necessarily...

From the anime Gunsmith Cats:

Quiet Desperation

Luv the cooler on the front with the hoses sticking out. Guess thats the in thing there.

Reply to
Mark C.

How much you wanna bet the hoses aren't even hooked up to anything?

180 Out
Reply to
one80out

There's no way some of those cars are street legal, especially in Japan.

Reply to
Mark C.

"Mark C." wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

Just like guys running around here in the U.S. with no cats...

Joe

Man, I'd like to have the "eye gouger" concession around there !

I'd be RICH!!!!!

Reply to
Chief Wiggum

Was there twice, last May and the one before, and never saw anything even remotely like this anywhere over there.

My favorite was the one with the wing bigger than a park bench. It was probably too high for most overpasses in Japan. Hell, I don't think I could've reached it to sit on from the trunk... lol

JS

Reply to
JS

I think it was a show of extreme car "art". put together so shops or trade schools could compete for the most outrageous ride... Maybe.

Reply to
Mark C.