wheelhouse repair

Hello I am new to this group and I want to say hello.

I am working on a 1965 Mustang Convertible and I am in need of some help. Has anybody out there removed the inner or outer wheelhouse assemblies from there older Mustangs? I have already cut out the spot welds, but, in doing so I noticed there is a seam which is factory pressed and does not allow the two sections to come apart. I don't want to wreck the entire wheelwell trying to separate the two halves. Any suggestions or hints?

Cliff

Reply to
Cliff