When It's Not Retro Enough

Build your own.

Interesting project, but an awful lot of work.

What do you think? Thumbs up or thumbs down?

Patrick

Reply to
patrick.mckenzie84

It just doesn't look right. I think it would have been better to buy a dynacorn body and rework it to fit the modern drivetrain.

Reply to
Brent

I like the real 2012 look better but what he's done is OK.

Reply to
Ashton Crusher

Good point. Ford is going to begin selling new 65/66 Dynacorn bodies for $15K. From there you can build it anyway you want. Seems to me that that would be easier than conversion. Cost would depend on your sources.

Reply to
D E Willson

A brand new 1965 Mustang for $15k

?test=faces

Reply to
WindsorFo

Not quite. It's a brand new Dynacorm 65/66 Mustang body for $15,000. The buyer adds everything else. Essentially, it's a kit car.

Reply to
D E Willson

te:

More pics.