Where Are The Street Versions?

Street versions of the COPO, Cobra Jet and the drag-race Challenger with 6-pack-style hood (maybe slap on some AAR stickers = All American Racer? -- I know, I know that designation was a 'Cuda and a road racer, but the acronym could work for a drag racer, and Challenger too.) are needed, now!

Patrick

Reply to
patrick.mckenzie84

A friend i've mine did an incredible job with his street legal CJ clone... Article is a bit dated.. he's added a blower and has run at least a 10.83@125 MPH...

I believe a lot of the CJ parts are actually available from Ford Racing...

Reply to
John S.

Nice, very nice! Though, I think a less "decaled" version would be cool, with just some discrete CJ badges in the grill and on the fenders.

Which makes me wonder why Ford just doesn't put one together.

Patrick

Reply to
patrick.mckenzie84

On the decals... I think if you seen it in person you might change your mind... I will admit, I really dislike clones and "tribute" cars... But I LOVE this one!

Reply to
John S.